ISUZU UTE AUSTRALIA DISCLAIMER
Isuzu UTE Australia Pty Ltd, A.B.N. 80 129 563 739 ("IUA") owns and operates this website.
The following applies to any service, information or material provided via this website. By accessing the website, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
- The information contained on this web site is subject to change without notice, and is intended for general informational purposes only. While IUA make every attempt to allow for accurate information, IUA does not propose this information is correct, complete, comprehensive or up-to-date.
- IUA reserves the right to update or amend any information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time, without prior notice. Without limiting the operation of any other terms and conditions herein, IUA will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights. Any limitation on IUA's liability will survive such termination.
- Prices listed on this site are quoted in Australian dollars and are based on recommended retail prices only. Unless otherwise stated all prices exclude dealer delivery, mandatory government statutory charges and other on-road costs.
- Vehicle specifications, features and accessories are described and positioned as accurately as possible, however, information is to be considered indicative only. In some instances images of overseas models may be shown. Contact your authorised IUA dealer for the latest details on specifications, options, prices, availability and conditions on New Vehicle Warranty.
- All product illustrations and specifications referred to herein are correct at the time of publication approval. Subject to any applicable Federal, State or Territory Laws or ordinances, which may apply from time to time, IUA reserves the right, without notice, or obligation, to discontinue or make changes to designs, specifications, colours and materials of the options and products referred to herein at any time without incurring any liability to any purchaser thereof.
- Although IUA make every effort to ensure that information is true and correct, the accuracy of such cannot be guaranteed by IUA, and such information is given “as is” without any warranty of any kind. IUA takes no responsibility for reliance on such information or for any error, omission or defect in the information.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, IUA and their directors, employees, agents and contractors:
- do not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, your access to the website or results of your access, or the information, content, materials or products on the website; and
- do not warrant that the functions on the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission or negligence on the part of IUA or their directors, employees, agents and contractors) will IUA or their directors, employees, agents or contractors accept liability for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits resulting from any use or access, or any inability to use or access the website, or any reliance on any information on this website.
- You agree that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You agree that you will not use this website to spam, transmit or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or that breach any laws including intellectual property or privacy rights, interfere with or disrupt this website.
- All materials and content on the website, including but not limited to any and all trade marks, designs, products, software, images, logos, sound recordings, and video recordings are the property of, or used under license by, IUA and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Except for the direct purpose of viewing, accessing or interacting with the website for your own personal use or as otherwise indicated on the website or these terms and conditions, you must not copy, communicate to the public, adapt, transfer, distribute or store any of the contents of the website, or incorporate any part of the website into another website or any other material without IUA's express consent.
- Certain parts of the website may contain competitions or promotions from IUA or third parties. The terms and conditions for those competitions and promotions will be specified on the relevant part of the website from time to time. By entering or participating in the relevant competition or promotion you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any specific terms and conditions, IUA specifically retains the rights, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to competitions or promotions on the website without any liability to you.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia. If any provision of this legal statement shall be unlawful, void or for any reasons unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- ©Isuzu UTE Australia Pty Ltd 2023. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without express written permission from Isuzu UTE Australia.