The Isuzu UTE Buddy Bonus Plus Program enables existing owners of a new or dealer demonstrator Isuzu D-MAX or MU-X ("Eligible Vehicle"), who refer a Buddy to purchase an Eligible Vehicle within the Program Period, to claim for rewards for themselves and their Buddies.
The Promoter is Isuzu UTE Australia Pty Ltd ABN 80 129 563 739 ("Promoter") of 1000 Wynnum Road, Cannon Hill QLD 4170 ("Promoter's Premises"), Phone: 07 3151 5888.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the Isuzu UTE Buddy Bonus Plus Program ("Program"). Submission of an Isuzu UTE Buddy Bonus Plus Program Claim Form ("Claim Form") is deemed acceptance of these Terms by both the referring existing owner of an Eligible Vehicle ("Referring Buddy") and the referred new owner of an Eligible Vehicle ("Referred Buddy").
The Program period commences at 9am AEST on 01/04/2017 and final submissions close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/03/2018 ("Program Period").
- Participation in the Program is only available to existing owners of an Eligible Vehicle ("Referring Buddy") where they refer a buddy whose successful purchase and delivery of an Eligible Vehicle ("Referred Buddy") occurs before 31/03/2018.
- The Program is applicable only to Private, ABN, Primary Producer and National Fleet customer sales only. The Program is not available to Government Fleet customers or on used/second-hand purchases.
- Only one Claim Form can be submitted by a Referring Buddy per Referred Buddy, regardless of the number of vehicles purchased by Referred Buddy.
- Only Referring Buddy can enter a Claim Form for each separate Referred Buddy they refer.
- In the case of two Referring Buddies entering a Claim Form for the same Referred Buddy, only the first received Claim Form will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and claimants.
- The Program is open to all Australian permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. The directors, management and employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, their related companies, agencies, suppliers and authorised Isuzu UTE Dealers are not eligible to enter.
How to claim Rewards
- The Claim Form must be submitted online via the website www.isuzuute.com.au/owners/buddybonusplus.aspx by the Referring Buddy within 60 days of the delivery date stated on the Referred Buddy’s original purchase contract of an Eligible Vehicle. Should this Claim Form not be submitted on time it is up to the Promoter’s discretion as to whether it deems it appropriate to process the Claim Form or not.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into during and/or after the claim process.
- Claim Forms may take up to 45 days to process.
- Every approved Claim Form equals one entry into the Prize Draw for the Period that the Claim Form was approved (for both the Referring Buddy and the Referred Buddy).
- The Referring Buddy will receive an entry into the relevant Prize Draw for every approved referral he or she makes in the relevant Period.
- Referrals that the Referring Buddy generates in one Period will not be valid as entries in any subsequent Period.
- The Referring Buddy and the Referred Buddy may be able to generate referrals and entries into subsequent Prize Draws after he or she has won a previous Major Prize.
- The Claim Form requires the Referring Buddy to submit the vehicle identification number, vehicle delivery date, full name, post code, mobile phone number & email address applicable to the Referring Buddy and the Referred Buddy. The Referring Buddy agrees to inform the Referred Buddy of their entry into this Program and obtain the Referred Buddy's consent to provide their personal information to the Promoter for the purposes of entry into this Program.
- Vehicle Service Reward Cards: For every approved Claim Form, two Vehicle Service Reward Cards ("Reward Card") will be awarded, one $150 AUD Reward Card for the Referring Buddy and one $150 AUD Reward Card for the Referred Buddy.
- Major Prize Draw: Every approved Claim Form will be awarded one entry into the Major Prize Draw ("Prize Draw") for a chance to win one of four I-Venture Club one-day training day packages ("Major Prize").
- Each Major Prize includes two $2,500 AUD including GST packages (one to the Referring Buddy on the winning Claim Form and one to the Referred Buddy on the winning Claim Form). The total value of each Major Prize is $5,000 AUD including GST.
The Major Prize includes two of the following packages (one package for the winning Referring Buddy and one for the winning Referred Buddy):
- A Flight Centre gift voucher to the value of $1,950 AUD including GST to cover:
- Two economy airfares from Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to the location of the winner’s chosen I-Venture Club experience (visit www.iventureclub.com.au to view available locations), inclusive of any taxes, not including travel insurance; and
- 2 nights' 3 star minimum rated accommodation for two (twin share).
- Entry to an I-Venture Club one-day training day for one vehicle and two attendees valued at $300 AUD.
- The loan of a D-MAX or a MU-X for use during the I-Venture Club one-day training day.
- A rental car voucher to the value of $250 AUD including GST will be supplied for the winners to rent a car from whichever location their chosen I-Venture Club training day will be held.
The Major Prize does not include any other transfer or expenses incurred from any other city to Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. To travel you must be eligible to travel under Australian law, be 18 years or older.
- The total value of all Major Prizes is $20,000 AUD including GST.
- The Reward Cards can only be redeemed at authorised Isuzu UTE Dealers that agree to participate in this Program ("Participating Isuzu UTE Dealers"). Buddies should contact their local Isuzu UTE Dealer to confirm whether they are participating in this Program.
- The Reward Cards can only be used on Isuzu UTE vehicle service, merchandise, or Genuine Isuzu UTE stock available through Participating Isuzu UTE Dealers.
- If the Reward Card is damaged, corrupted, stolen or lost in anyway, the Promoter will not take responsibility for the replacement of the Reward Card.
- Free entry into an I-Venture Club one-day training day will be voided if not claimed within 12 months of the Referring Buddy and the Referred Buddy being notified in writing of winning a Major Prize.
- The Flight Centre voucher will expire 12 months after the date of issue.
- The Reward Card will expire 12 months after the date of activation. After the expiry date has passed, no extensions will be granted.
- Two Major Prizes packages (one package for the winning Referring Buddy and one for the winning Referred Buddy) will be given in respect of each of four separate periods ("Period"):
- First Period: from 1 April 2017 until 30 June 2017.
- Second Period: from 1 July 2017 until 30 September 2017.
- Third Period: from 1 October 2017 until 31 December 2017.
- Fourth Period: from 1 January 2018 until 31 March 2018
- The Prize Draw winner will be the first entrant randomly drawn from all entrants throughout a Period. Skill plays no part in determining a winner.
- The Prize Draw will be conducted at the Promoter’s Premises on the following dates and times:
- 3pm AEST on 18/07/2017 for the First Period.
- 3pm AEST on 17/10/2017 for the Second Period.
- 3pm AEST on 16/01/2017 for the Third Period.
- 3pm AEST on 17/04/2018 for the Fourth Period.
- All entries are only entered into the Prize Draw for the Period in which they are submitted and not included in any subsequent Prize Draws.
- The Major Prize winners will be notified via email and by telephone within two days of the Prize Draw. The Major Prize winners’ names will be published on the following dates:
- First Period Major Prize winner name published on 24/07/2017 at www.isuzuute.com.au/owners/buddybonusplus.aspx for a period of no less than 28 days.
- Second Period Major Prize winner name published on 23/10/2017 at www.isuzuute.com.au/owners/buddybonusplus.aspx for a period of no less than 28 days.
- Third Period Major Prize winner name published on 22/01/2018 at www.isuzuute.com.au/owners/buddybonusplus.aspx for a period of no less than 28 days.
- Fourth Period Major Prize winner name published on 23/04/2018 at www.isuzuute.com.au/owners/buddybonusplus.aspx for a period of no less than 28 days.
- Subject to any written direction by State Gaming Authorities, should any prize remain unclaimed, an unclaimed Prize Draw from all non-winning valid entries will take place, in the presence of an independent witness, at the Promoter’s Premises at the following times:
Any winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two days of the redraw and the winner’s name will be published within two days of the redraw at www.isuzuute.com.au/owners/buddybonusplus.aspx.
- 3pm AEST on 21/08/2017 for the First Period.
- 3pm AEST on 20/11/2017 for the Second Period.
- 3pm AEST on 19/02/2018 for the Third Period.
- 3pm AEST on 21/05/2018 for the Fourth Period
- Non-cash prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reward Cards will be delivered 28 days from date of approval of the Claim Form. Major Prize vouchers will be delivered 28 days from the date of the Prize Draw that the winners name was drawn.
- If this Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel the Program without prior notice, as appropriate.
- The Program is not available in conjunction with any other promotion and/or offer.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Program is final and binding for every participant. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, Claim Forms, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, theft, destruction, transmissions interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. In the event that an error with an entry occurs, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. In the event that an error with an entry occurs, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences. The winners of the Major Prizes must notify the Promoter if their contact details change during the Program Period.
- The Promoter may require a winner to validate their details at any time prior to being eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Program is considered in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter to no longer be practical or desirable to run as planned for any reason, is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, legally binding directive to the Promoter to end any component of the competition or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Program and the Program Period, subject to any written directions of any relevant authority. In taking such action the Promoter may deem that the Program closed on a date different to that provided for in these Terms, including a date that has already occurred.
- The Promoters reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entry from any person, and prohibit that person's further participation in this Program, who in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the process or the operation of the Program, acts in violation of these Terms, acts in a disruptive manner, engages in unlawful or other improper conduct, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Promoter's rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Program, in relation to acts or omissions done by entrants or others in the course of entering the competition, and/or any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage during the transfer of prizes.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of the Program results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.
Personal Information & Privacy
- The information Referring & Referred Buddies provide will be used by the Promoter and Participating Isuzu UTE Dealers for the purpose of conducting this Program and to contact entrants that have opted in for offers and promotions or information regarding the Promoter’s products. If the personal information is not provided, the Buddies may not be able to participate in the Program.
- The Promoter may publish any winner name, photo and details of their prize in any post-campaign material, this includes but is not limited to; Max*D Magazine, D-MAIL eDM, and social media. The Promoter may disclose the Referring and Referred Buddies personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Program or communicating with selected entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names may be published as required under the relevant legislation.
- By contacting the Promoter, Buddies can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and/or request not to be contacted by the Promoter and/or its associated companies or agencies for marketing purposes. The Promoter can be contacted on 1300 147 898.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988, as well as any other applicable laws.
Permit Numbers: NSW; LTPS/17/12571, ACT; TP 17/00518, SA; T17/487